site describes how to write on PC in some
So far it has only 5 topics.
1. Russian on PC - how to write on PC in standard
way using MS Windows options.
2. Fonts Specifics presents some specifics of
different Russian coding systems, answer why the
same Russian documents are fine in some tool but
cannot be copied or opened in other environment.
3. Russian Online - how write in Russian on any
not using online editor in Microsoft Internet
4. Russian Notepad - how to download and use
simple Russian Notepad which permit to write in
Russian any PC without special installation.
5. Slav Editor works without keyboard driver or
additional fonts in Windows NT/2000, supports
Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Polish and Russian
well Char Codes describes
Russian code systems and some problems and
specifics of them using.
Portuguese and French notepads for PC with US
keyboard can be downloaded from Other
Languages and Links section.